Friday, April 24, 2009

Its a beautiful day...

Hello!

So many exciting things to share so I think I will do a bullet post...

  • I am FINALLY in the 260's range...i weight 269.9 which makes my total weight loss 39 pounds so far in just 15 weeks! WooHoo! I have not been in this range in at least 5-6 years! I am SUPER DUPER LUPER excited!
  • I got my FIRM transfirmation DVD's and weights in yesterday! The weights are pink and I love them and I have heard the workouts in this system are awesome so I cannot wait to get better so I can start working out again!
  • Speaking of getting better...i am still getting over this bug...chest wheezing still going on and a runny nose but my tightness and soreness of chest is almost gone so thats a plus! I miss working out so I hope I get better soon so I can start back working out with the FIRM!
  • I am leaving in an hour to go with some family and family's friends to Women of Faith Conference in Columbus, OH (just a few hours from here). We are staying with my mom down there for the night! Its tonight and all day tomorrow! Hubby is coming down tomorrow and him and I are staying an extra night with mom and dad and going to their church on Sunday!
  • Its so gorgeous here today! Its 75-80 and sunny and breezy! Just beautiful! LOVE IT!
  • I picked out my swimsuit I am going to reward myself with when I reach 45 pounds, which is only 5.5 away! Its from Lands End! Its really cute! Its a pink/teal pattern tankini top with a pink skirtini bottom!

Love, april

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your weight loss!

    I am a lurker from your infertility blog (I found you through Hoping for Our Own Peanut). I hope it's ok if I follow your journey...I am also in the process of losing over 100 pounds. It's so difficult, but I can't wait to be a healthier, skinnier me.

    ReplyDelete