Wednesday, April 15, 2009

This and that...

Scales read 277 ½ this morning! Even after eggs, turkey bacon and skim milk! So I am happy with that! Down another ½ pound in just two days! Thank you God! Yesterday I had 2 eggs, 4 turkey bacon and small glass of skim milk in the morning, 1 string cheese, small handful of peanuts and raw broccoli and dip for lunch and spaghetti squash spaghetti with ground turkey! Very Yummy dinner! I am having left-overs of that for lunch today and cannot wait! :0)
I did Complete Aerobic & Weight Training (CAWT) last night! Emily kicked my butt in that video…although many parts of it were quite fun! I LOVED it!

Today is my rest day (exercise wise) BUT my new FIRM WAVE system is coming in today so I will get that out and do the 10 minute introduction to the wave on it just to try it!

Tonight I have to decorate a small wedding cake for Jim’s co-worker who is getting married tomorrow! Jim was nice and baked the cake last night for me so that all I have to do is icing and decorate it tonight! Its hard being around icing and cake…but the strength of the Lord helps me get through it!

I am SO excited that my sister and mom and I are kind of teaming up to encourage one-another and help each other along with our weight loss! My sister wants to lose 30, my mom just wants to keep losing and getting her diabetes better and better and I want to at least lose another 30-70 pounds! Most of all, I want better health, energy and all that!

I found some SUPER CHEAP FIRM DVD’s from their past systems…and they were between .94 cents and 1 or 2 bucks on amazon…how exciting…so I bought 4 of them, including shipping and tax it came to $15 which is awesome compared to $60 which is what I would have paid when they first came out! WooHoo! I LOVE amazon! What’s great about the FIRM DVD’s are that no matter what year they came out in or what piece of equipment they use, they are great! I love having a combo of all the different old and new ones so I can have a better exercise rotation!

Out for now,
April

No comments:

Post a Comment