Saturday, April 18, 2009

Quote for the day...

In my series of blogs that I am doing on my quotes in my header, I have done two so far and I have decided to think about this one today...

"Just remember ... take it one day at a time."

I like this quote! Simple and true! I have found that I am getting the most success this time due to a few things and one of those things includes me taking it one day at a time! Especially in the beginning months of this eating change for me, it was so hard and difficult that I HAD to take it a day at a time so I wouldn't go crazy! :0) This quote reminds me that I need to just focus on today... focus on clean eating today...focus on my exercising today...my health today...and not worry about tomorrow! Sometimes I think when we start looking at how long of a ways we have to go in our weight loss or how hard it is, we get frustrated because it feels like it will be forever until we are there .... but if you take it just one day at a time, you can be thankful for the small accomplishment you did in your eating or your exercise or you can take into account that your energy is up or your clothes are looser...it helps us to get by if we just think...if I can make it through today successfully on my plan...I'm doing good, I can do this! I have been trying to remember each day to pray for strength to help me through each day as I tackle it since even though I am three and a half months into this journey....its still hard many days!

Today...i am at my parents! Emma is not use to the sounds at their house so we are up at 5:45am. Its now 6:09! I actually feel great and have plenty of energy...i believe my eating and exercising is playing a big part in this! Thank you Lord!

Love, april

1 comment:

  1. You need to stay in contact with me...lol We need to this together!

    luv a xanga buddy!
    mommytoluca

    ReplyDelete