Sunday, April 12, 2009

My first post...

Hello.

I am super excited to start this blog! It will be a nice way to write out all I am feeling as I go through this health journey! I will have happy moments and not so happy moments and I want to chronicle them all on here! Feel free to follow my blog and/or read and comment whenever you like!

I am focusing on getting healthy! I am not interested in a specific number! I am more interested with my blood labs, how I feel and in general how my health is! I have been doing the Nutrition Response Testing program with a doctor for the past three months. I am on more natural eating plan and taking natural supplements. So far I have lost 27 1/2 pounds! I also just starting doing The FIRM!!!! For those of you who do not know the FIRM...boy are you missing out! They are a workout studio in South Carolina BUT they have been so popular and succesful for the past 25 years that for several years now they have come out with different FIRM systems for us around the world to buy and workout to in our own home! They focus on sculpting, cardio and a combination of the both to increase your metabolism and burn the most calories! Whats also amazing about them is they are so much fun and I get such a high from working out to them! I always feel so much better afterwards! Check out their site for more information www.firmdirect.com !

I am just three workouts in with the FIRM! I am using the transfirmer system until my new WAVE system comes in and then I will use both! SUPER EXCITED! I am so sore today from my awesome workouts the past three days! I also have been loving getting to know all the other FIRMies on the forums on their site!

I have done great this week with my eating! I am on a plateau right now so I am working extra hard by eating cleaner than I have been (which i have been doing great) and working out harder! I am hoping to get past this plateau soon! I am so close to that BIG 30 I can taste it and I want it! I was at my highest 308 1/2 and now down to 281 1/4 !!!

For right now goals I would love to accomplish are:

1. Losing another 30-50 pounds at least!
2. Getting off insulin meds!
3. Having children in the future, Lord willing!
4. Running with my dog this summer!
5. Getting in enough shape to go to the next FIRM believers trip in South Carolina to their studio and meeting all the ladies and master instructors!

So...thats is for now! My first post! Thanks for reading! Me and my sore legs are going to go rest now! :0)

Love, april

No comments:

Post a Comment