Thursday, April 16, 2009

Next quote...

“Don’t put it off until tomorrow, do it today”

I picked this quote to go on my header and I like this quote because I have used that excuse so many times in my life and I do not want to do that anymore! I would think, I will start my diet tomorrow or I will exercise tomorrow! I love this quote because it reminds me that I should not put off anything for tomorrow! I should do it now! We are not guaranteed tomorrow so I should live for today! I love how I feel when I eat healthy each day! I love how I feel when I choose to exercise each day! I love the feeling of not saying, “I’ll do it tomorrow”. Today is great for me! I love how eating a healthy meal TODAY makes me feel! I love how exercising TODAY makes me feel! I want to live in the now! Not in tomorrow, for we do not know what tomorrow holds! Which the bible tells us that! So today, I am choosing to not put off my healthy eating or exercising, instead I am CHOOSING to DO my healthy eating and exercising, Lord willing!

love, april

No comments:

Post a Comment