Monday, April 13, 2009

Where will I be in a year???

I have decided to do a series of blogs on my thoughts on the quotes I have above in my header! It will help me reflect on them and have them really soak in!
The first quote I am going to do is from a fellow FIRMY and it says...
"Think about how you will feel a year from now."
So here goes...
I am going to break my year down into segments!
I hope and imagine that by time fall comes in October that I will be at least 60 pounds down from my starting weight! I imagine myself preparing to go on the FIRM believers trip to SC! I imagine Jim and I starting to try and conceive again!
By Christmas of this year, I hope and imagine that I will be pregnant! If so, then weight loss will be less I am sure but I will continue on my eating/natural supplement plan and feeling great but might back off on exercise some because of scare of miscarriage again! If I am not pregnant, I hope to 75 pounds down by Christmas, which would put me at 233 1/2.
By this time next year...i hope and imagine that I will be between 1-7 months along in my pregnancy depending on when we get pregnant! I see myself having a very healthy pregnancy, keeping my weight off and maybe healthfully (doctor said I could during pregnancy) losing weight at a slow healthy pace for baby and I! If I am not pregnant, i imagine and hope that I will be down to my goal! I dont have a specific number but I know I would love to be below 200! Any number below 200 would be goal for me! So to be 199, I would need to lose a total of 109 pounds total! Most importantly, I believe I will feel so much better, i will have better healthy, get sick less often, have more energy to play with my neice and nephews and run with my hubby and dog for the first time! I will be able to sit in stadium/arena seating without being squished!
I am 30 pounds closer to that 109 goal! So I only have 79 more to go! With Christs strength that He alone gives me, I can do this, Lord willing!
Love, april

No comments:

Post a Comment